Fire Magic's Aurora grills have a superior design and engineered to provide power and unparalleled performance. The Aurora Series offers many of the same features as the Echelon series but at a more affordable price. The Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Heavy duty Diamond Sear cooking grids
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners
- Heavy gauge stainless steel dual position, adjustable warming rack
- Heavy gauge all stainless steel flavor grids
- Push-to-light Hot Surface Electric Ignition system with flash tubes
- 12" Deep Firebox
- Stainless Steel Valve Manifolds
- 10" Drip Tray with Disposable Foil Tray Liners
- Halogen 12 Volt internal oven lamps
- Gourmet control panel with brushed trim and polished, back-lit knobs
- Angled, analog thermometer in lid measuring up to 1000º F
- Seamless double wall 90º hood with feather-lite easy lift lid
- Sliding Propane Cylinder Tray with Latch
- Dual Storage Doors
- Paper Towel and Tool Holder
Also Includes: Pre-assembled 1/2" x 36" Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector, Convertible Regulator with Orifices (Nat or LP), Cooking Grid Lifter, 10' Quick Disconnect Gas Hose for Natural Gas; or Regulator for Propane Gas
|Cooking Surface||540 sq. inches (30" x 18")|
|Primary Burner BTU's||63,000|
|Side Burner BTU's||15,000|
|Warming Rack Surface||240 sq. inches (30" x 8")|
Fire Magic cast stainless steel burners carry a lifetime warranty (Choice grill burners carry a 20 year warranty). Stainless steel rod cooking grids and stainless steel housing are under warranty for as long as you own your grill.
Fifteen Year Warranty
Fire Magic brass burners, brass valves, manifold assemblies and backburner assemblies (except ignition systems) are under warranty for fifteen (15) years.
One Year Warranty
Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are under warranty for one (1) year.
- Stock: Call For Availability
- Brand: Fire Magic
- Model: A540S-7