In order for your return to meet the requirements for a refund, you must read and agree to the following.
- I am responsible for shipping charges both to me and back to FireplaceAndGrill.com, even if I received free shipping on the way to my location.
- The product(s) I am returning must be in the original packaging, and must arrive to FireplaceAndGrill.com in an unused and resalable condition within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Credits may take up to 30 days to process and appear on your statement.
- I cannot return a Special Order, because all sales are final on these types of orders.
- All canceled orders or returns because of customer remorse or ordering incorrect parts will incur a 20% handling and restocking charge. This charge does NOT apply to exchanges for correct parts.
- I must print out the Return Label, fill out all fields, and include it on the box I am shipping back.
- FireplaceAndGrill.com is not responsible for any damage incurred while in transit back to us. We recommend insuring your shipment accordingly.